The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Just plain awesome

Not only was the movie a pretty good representation of a typical D&D session, but the ending was a curveball - as well as a nice joke about how -stupid- the religious debates about D&D were back in the day. Although the joke may be irrelevant now, it's still nice to poke fun at. The only thing that's missing is mouths on the characters, but the movie was funny enough to make me look past that. Great job, man!

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Feels Awesome, sounds original

This would have been a lot better as a stand-alone Speed Racer parody, but the Awesome-like style does the cartoon a good enough favor to make it familiar. The only real criticism I have is that I would have done away with the "AH GEE GEE GEE GEE GEE" bit before the swerving joke and shortening the length of the build-up for the close up in the eyelashes. Otherwise, it's a great parody in the Awesome style and I loved it. I can't stop watching it myself!

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MY EYELASHES!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

...perfect.

My god. It's very rare to see a movie on NG that is so stylized, funny, and topical regarding its subject matter, that it can be considered a diamond before you're finished cutting it. I would LOVE to see more movies with this art style and sense of humor, and I am looking forward to your next submission. Congratulations - you're my newest favorite flash artist.

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

Hit and miss

There were a few parts of the collab that I didn't really like looking at, but as a cohesive piece, it was alright. I'm absolutely sure that artists involved will improve over time, and I look forward to future pieces from all of them. A solid tribute to Kingdom Hearts. Well done, everyone!

The Comic Room The Comic Room

Great example of Flash 8 video - and funny

A very good example of how Flash 8 handles video feeds, and it's also a very funny short. Probably one of the better (albeit short) movies I've seen in a while.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

Amazing animation

It's rare these days to see a hand-drawn animation that is high quality to pop up anywhere on the internet. The subject matter kinda makes you think about who you really are...

A New Bunny A New Bunny

What a colorful vocabulary you have!

Too much cursing (even if censored) to keep my attention for much longer than it ended. I don't get what the big deal is with everyone hating this show...I mean, I'm not going to personally watch it (although I might see why it's getting all this hype when it premieres and see if it is crap), but give people a chance to do something different for a change and maybe you'll like it. But, then again, maybe it'll just be a Power Rangers rip-off and it'll just suck ass.

Subliminal Subliminal

That's binary for five.

VOTE IT.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

It would be better if it was safe for work

As psychotically hilarious as this animation was (which I like), it would be slightly more funny if you could have found alternate humor for the 'A DRAFT!' and '4-chan' bits that made more of a rip-off of Final Fantasy and not just for the sake of getting an adult rating. (I'm 14 years old, all I did to get through that is block it out without turning the movie off.) There are kids and teens around my age who like this kind of idiotic, sick, twisted humor, but are either not mature enough or just don't want to be subjected to that caliber of nudity. I know the girls definitely like that, but come on...did you really have to set the eyes of our male users on fire with those bits? None the less, great work.

One Love One Love

Oh so true

Personally, this is one of the most influental flashes I've ever seen on NG in god knows how long, maybe the first. After what's been happening outside my awareness both here and at SheezyArt, there's been a lot of tension among flash artists. And with recent happenings, this speaks a LOT to me. Man, life is too much to waste on flame wars, we should really be getting out more.